#1 TREE REMOVAL SERVICE KENNESAW & METRO ATLANTA
TREE REMOVAL SERVICES IN KENNESAW WITH QUALITY RESULTS
Do you need a tree removed?
Reasons to consider removing a tree:
- If the root system is growing under the foundation, pools, driveway, sidewalks, or other structures where it can cause damage.
- If a tree is beginning to uproot or is leaning severely
- If a tree trunk is dead or beginning to rot
- If the tree interferes with powerlines
- If the tree or limbs are too close to your home
- If the tree is infested with disease or insects
- If your tree has damage from a recent storm or has fallen
- If fungus or mushrooms are growing on the roots or trunk of the tree
What goes into pricing?
Things that factor into pricing a tree service project:
- The size and type of tree
- The difficulty of access and how close to the home it is located
- How many trees need to be removed
- How much preparation is needed
- Safety and risks
- How much cleanup is involved
To help, Scott’s Treewurk offers free estimates and financing options to help clients with their ability to afford the tree services they need.
OUR TREE REMOVAL SERVICE
Remove trees & limbs from your property safely and efficiently.
If you're looking for expert tree removal services, you might have some questions about the process.
- What’s the best time to trim trees? February and March, are the best months of the year to trim most trees. The trees are in a dormant state around this time and, being late in the winter, nearing spring, can recover more quickly.
- Is your tree removal service insured? Yes, we are fully insured for all of our tree removal services. This means that you can have peace of mind knowing that in the unlikely event of an accident, you are covered.
- Should I get a Permit for Tree Removal? Some cities require permits when it comes to tree removal. Whether you need a permit will depend on the location, size, species, number of trees, and whether they are a hazard.
- How long will the tree removal process take? The length of time it takes to remove a tree depends on several factors, such as the size and complexity of the tree, as well as the location and accessibility of the site. However, we always strive to complete our work as quickly and efficiently as possible, while ensuring that safety is maintained at all times.
- Do you provide any follow-up services after the tree has been removed?
Yes, we offer follow-up services such as stump grinding and debris removal. After the tree has been removed, we can grind the stump down to below ground level to prevent regrowth and remove any debris from the site, leaving your property clean and tidy.
The arborists at Scott’s Treewurk know how to rope down a trunk during our tree removal projects. Only an experienced tree service company knows how to do this without leaving a large cut on your lawn.
We clean up your property and we’ll never leave any trash or debris, Scott’s Treewurk pros want to ensure you that their ultimate goal is to make sure you are happy with their work on your tree removal project.
We use the most advanced tree removal equipment and techniques to remove trees safely and quickly to allow you to continue with your life as normal. No matter what type of tree needs to be removed, we can take care of it. From fallen trees to leaning trees, we have experienced and expert arborists and tree climbers to get the job done right.
Our tree service pros and arborists also clear limbs away from the house to prevent critters (squirrels, raccoons, mice and rats, and even those giant roaches (called palmetto bugs) away from your roof so they no longer have access to your roof and attic.
Our team of experts is well-equipped with the tools and skills needed to safely and effectively remove the trees causing the least amount of disruption. We use specialized equipment, such as ropes, harnesses, ladders, and other apparatus, as well as personal protective equipment, including gloves, shoes, protective eyewear, and other safety devices, to ensure a hassle-free and safe experience.
Let us examine the site and devise the most effective way to tackle this project!
We have years of experience removing trees safely and efficiently with 100% satisfaction and a 5-star rating with 11 years in business. We take care of everything from preparation to cleaning the area when we are done with the tree removal services.
During a tree removal project, we take all precautions to keep your property in Kennesaw, Marietta, Dallas, or Metro Atlanta safe including your lawn, sprinklers, bushes, trees, flowers, and other landscapes, etc. Our team of licensed tree service professionals will complete your tree removal project in a way that will not damage your lawn.
Fallen Tree Removal Service Costs
The most important factor when calculating the price of the removal of a fallen tree is the tree’s height, the diameter of the trunk, the location on your property, and how accessible it is.
Fallen tree removal service near me
Call an experienced tree removal service near you and request that they come out and remove the tree. Scott’s Treewurk is a professional tree removal company servicing Kennesaw and the surrounding areas.
If the fallen tree is the result of a storm, it may help if you wait a week or two so the rush of other customers who have fallen trees calling in has slowed down because you are more likely to get a cheaper price.
Fallen tree limb removal is a lot cheaper than the removal of a whole tree. You’ll need to call a local tree service near me for the job.
Make sure you request the tree service to make a clean cut to remove the broken branch of the tree. This will allow the tree to heal more quickly over time.
Who is responsible for fallen tree removal?
If the tree is in your yard and has fallen in your yard, then you are responsible. If your tree falls, you are still responsible for its removal.
As a general rule of thumb, wherever the tree was when it was standing, no matter where it fell, the original owner is responsible for cleaning it up.
The same applies if your neighbor’s tree falls in your yard. He is responsible for its removal. If they can’t afford it or are not insured, your homeowner’s insurance should cover it.
Is fallen tree removal covered by insurance?
If the tree has fallen in a storm, even if it has not damaged anything, then you should have a case for homeowner’s insurance to cover the cost of removal.
If the tree did some damage to a fence, shed home, etc. on the way down your insurer will also cover the repair.
What is not covered – If a tree is dead or has fallen due to neglect, then your insurance company might not come to the party.
The maintenance of trees is the responsibility of the owner. If a tree dies, it is up to the owner to get it removed before it falls over.
Leaving a dead tree in your yard for years and waiting for it to fall to claim insurance will not work.
If the dead tree does some damage when it falls, insurance might cover it, but your insurer can just as easily claim your neglect led to the damage being done and not cover you.
Call us today to schedule a free consultation, and let us show you why we are the best choice for your tree removal project.
Scott’s Treewurk (678) 208-7336 or email@example.com
Schedule a Free Tree Removal Quote Today
Thank you for choosing us for all of your Kennesaw tree service projects.
Free Estimates, Financing offered. Fair pricing, tree services in Kennesaw, GA.
Scott's Treewurk | Tree Removal Experts
3859 Nowlin Road, Kennesaw, Georgia 30144, United States
(678) 208-7336 | firstname.lastname@example.org